Sunday 30 October 2016

Stylish looks in the same denim (jeans)

 Stylish looks in my favourite denim (jeans)    DENIMS IN 5 STYLES!


Denims are most comfortable and stylish outfit! You can style it in your own way and make it your signature style. Today I am styling my favorite pair of denims in 5 different Styles.

Styling My Favourite Denims in 5 Styles!


Style 1: Traditional Denim Look 

The first style is a Denim with traditional jacket: I have paired my favourite denim with kacchi embroiderd jacket. It is super cool look. This look gives me grace to play the dandiya. It is mixture of modern and traditional look. This gives fantastic guju traditional look to the denim jeans.




Style 2: Simple and Casual Denim Look

The second style is a Denim with Casual top: I have paired my favourite denim with Casual brown Pepe jeans london tee- shirt. This is a causal and simple look. But still gives wonderful look to the denim jeans.



Style 3: Denim Denim Look

The third style is a Denim with Denim: I paired my favourite Denims with a Denim Jacket. This is my gorgeous look of styling with the Black Top and the denim jacket which completes the gorgeous look to the denim jeans.



Style 4: Party Denim Look

The fourth style is a Denim with right top: I feel that denim can be styled for a party also. I have paired my favourite denim with a lovely blue and dark blue printed top. This gives a lovely, fab, hot and the party look to the denim jeans.



Style 5: Indo Western denim look

The fifth and the last style is a Denim with Kurti: I have paired my favourite denim with long cream kruti. This elegant match gives the Indo Western look to the denim jeans.







These are all 5 different stylish looks in my favourite denim.



I hope you liked and loved the variations of styling my favourite denim. Do let me know which one you like the most in the comment box. Thanks😘

No comments:

Post a Comment